One Sample. Three Easy Steps to Order.
1. Request complimentary ThyGenX®/ThyraMIR™ Sample Collection Kits
Kits contain all the materials needed to order ThyGenX® and ThyraMIR™, including a test requisition form, RNARetain®*, shipping materials, and prepaid return postage. To order supplies, contact your representative or call Client Services at 844-405-9655.
ThyGenX® and ThyraMIR™ allows for flexibility to use your local cytopathology lab or send samples to Interpace (FNA or cytology slides)
2. Collect a specimen for testing when performing FNA
- Perform a dedicated FNA pass and then add FNA specimen to RNARetain®.
- Preserved specimen can be held at room temperature for up to 6 weeks while determining the need for molecular analysis.
- Refrigeration is not required for storing or shipping.
- Testing available from cytology slides
3. Mail the samples and requisition form
- Complete the requisition form and include a copy of the patient’s insurance card or face sheet.
- Be sure to select the test(s) desired on the requisition form.